Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Enough..



AUGUST



LOVE

I had no idea that I will meet this guy, and get the chance of knowing him. 

I had no idea that I will eventually love the person. 

Everything is good and everything is in its right place. 

Trouble comes but I think of it as a challenge and just an obstacle that we need to surpass for better and stronger relationship. 

I had no idea that I would do anything for him just to make him happy even just for him and just for our relationship to last. 

But everything turned the other way around. 

I felt like my world is crashing, flames that burned my heart and turned into ashes. 

I felt like am I not enough?
 am I ugly? 

All of a sudden, my heart broke into pieces. 

Like a broken glass that won't be fixed anymore. 

Every morning, waking up and facing my window, all I see is him, my love and a tear that fell from my eyes. I cannot move on to that feeling. 

How can I be strong when my strength just left me hanging? 


SO MUCH FOR LOVE, 

SO MUCH FAITH, 

SO MUCH TRUST 

AND SO MUCH PAIN 

that no words can explain how I felt. 

My heart is mourning out loud for the love. 

My heart thought that everything is good hoping and longing for him. 

I had no idea that everything will be like this after the things we've done for us. 

I had no idea that this has to end.

 I can't do anything but to forget everything that has happened. 






















But I need to and I have to.







"Few are those who can see their own eyes and feel with their own hearts."


SEPTEMBER

HATRED

No comments:

Post a Comment